Friday 15 June 2012

what i want to do...


Assalamualaikum ::
diry for tody.....
I have many dreams ... but there's one thing I want once in this life, If I may I have my own world, and there is only one person with no one else. I freely do whatever I want. But I realized I'd just ordinary people who do not Bests will have my own world ...... my other dreams:
  • I want to hear while lying on the clouds of my favorite songs without any disruption to anyone ..
  • I want to live without anyone be angry or asks what I do, but I can be angry or anyone asks what I like.
  • I want cotton tengo all my favorite stories with no interference ....
  • Most importantly, I want to be alone.
All but one empty dream and myth is what I always imagined when alone ... what will always haunt me, I lie down on the clouds .... no one else who can disturb me .... Can also hear my favorite song .....
at the moment I just thought I went to a new place with no one else who knew me, or I know him ... for sure where I far from the city ... I need time to think something important things to myself .... 
not all that we dreamed we would be able to catch,...  


only that i can share with you all...
wasalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum, saya betul betul tak tahu apa yang dia fikir, kesenagan dia dulu ka atau keselamatan ! entah apa bodoh sial gaya macam tue....