Monday 27 February 2012

What i'm feel about you



i just want you know, what i thing about you, and i really want you always at beside me., 

you know I still don’t understand love So I can’t get any closer But why does my foolish heart keep pounding?

I’m haunted by you again and again, I just can’t get away This hopeless love and Hurts my heart so much
Going from day to night You’re all I think about Being so pitiful and silly What should I do?
The heart follows love What am I going to do? This hopeless love Hurts my heart so much

Going from day to night You’re all I think about Being so pitiful and silly What should I do?
The day when my pain fades away Will that day ever come? Being so pitiful and sillyWhat can I do after all?
The moonlight is so beautiful I just can’t get away Let me lie down by your side for a moment A moment, just a moment

just this want say, and i hope you understand what i'm feel about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum, saya betul betul tak tahu apa yang dia fikir, kesenagan dia dulu ka atau keselamatan ! entah apa bodoh sial gaya macam tue....